Saturday, February 2, 2013

Yippeee I had a play

Hello
happy Saturday to you
what a glorious day it is here in Smithville,
the sun is shining,  the birds are singing and there is a nice cool breeze blowing
and to make the day even better - I have had a play in the craft room
Yippeeio !
Ohhhh geee it was nice!
 I have really missed just sitting and playing with all my craft supplies and stash.
I had intended on getting some housework done first but the crafty urge was too great - how could I resist hehehe! That together with the fact it is in fact Hubby's birthday today and I hadn't made him a card yet, sealed the deal. So into the craft haven I went and this is what I came up with for the big fella:
 
 He is my super star and he truly is amazing. You should see all the amazing things he does! He is one of those people who can do some much! when it comes to renovating our house, what ever mad idea I come up with, he just gets to it and builds whatever I suggest - so very clever. And I am one very lucky girl! We are nearing the end of our reno's so when we are finished I will put up lots of pictures for you all to see.
 
 
This card uses:
 Stampin' Up Sprinkled Expressions stamp set.
Hero Arts Thinking of you Messages stamp set.
Bo Bunny, Blast Off! U.F.O paper.
Bazzill Card.
Sizzix Framelits Stars die.
Ribbon, button and string from my stash.
 
This is the first time that I have used this stampin up set - and I love it - it is sure to become a favourite. I have cut the sentiments from the little stars and will use them as 2 separate stamps - I can always use my stamp-a-ma-jig to line them back up and use them together if need be.
 
Ok well I am off to have more play time.
Have a great day.
talk soon
x joy
 
p.s. Before I go I must send out my thoughts and prayers to all those in Queensland who are suffering with these terrible floods. Stay safe and strong - you can get through this and life will be happy again soon. Don't let it beat you.


No comments: