Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Little boys birthday card

Hello and happy Wednesday to you,
 
 I am still getting some time to play and I am loving every minute of it.
I made this card because I hardly ever make little boy bithday cards (even though I have 2 boys) I seem to make ladies cards all the time. So step outside the usual for a change and this is what I came up with:
 

 
This used:
Kaiser craft Technologic clear stamp set
Cuttlebug diamond plate embossing folder
Sizzix Tim Holtz gadget gears die (I have wanted this for ages)
bazzill card stock
Blue strippy paper from my stash of bits and pieces that I have had for ages - not sure who made it sorry.
 
I love the diamond plate embossing folder on silver metalic card - it looks like real metal - even Hubby was impressed.
 
Ok I am heading back into my crafty haven to play again,
talk soon
x joy
 
P.S.
I have tried to add a link to Sylvie's great candy  in my side panel - but Mr Blogger won't play the game, so here is the link instead


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the design!
Helen x