Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's Sunday

Hello and a super happy Sunday to you all, it's a beautiful clear cold day here today. Just lovely in the sun but chilly every where else. Just a quick share with you today
 This is another of the Thank you cards that I have made. It is using my new Stamp It stamp called flower butterfly which is soooo lovely. I have used some new papers as well - this one is called Paris from the Bonjour collection from Kaiser and I have teamed it with some bazzill. Then used some handmade flowers with my stampin' up sizzix die called Top Note and the lovely cherry lynn butterfly dies (again). Finished off with some bling and a stampin' up sentiment and die. Ohhh and my ek success leaf punch.

Then as always the inside view - fairly simple but I think it looks good. I hope you like it.

I am off now to go have a nice warm shower and then to take Benji to Shockwave, which is a great festival put on for kids and teenagers here in town. It is on for two days and yesterday was great (although my body didn't think so last night). Ashley spent the whole day there yesterday from 7.30am until 10.30 last night. He was helping out and I thought he would be tired this morning but he still jumped out of bed at 6.30  this morning. The organisers should get a huge pat on the back as it was really great and it was keeping all the kids occupied with all sorts of fun things to do. Like leather working, cup cake decorating, skate boarding, scootering, dancing, singing, lots of games and heaps and heaps more - just great for kids. It was starting off today with billy cart racing but I wasn't up early enough for that - sorry Benji.
 Ok well you have a great day
talk soon
x joy 

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Joy

I am so glad I bought this stamp from you, it is beautiful. I love how you have added the little bling's. Well done, Joy!

From Paula

Jennifer said...

What a pretty card, Joy. I love all the little details.

Jennifer. x