Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm a happy, happy girl

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you - I hope your day is as good as mine. I just got some results back from Uni today - I have been waiting very patiently for what seems like ages although when I think about it - it is really only days hehe. Anyway I got a High Distinction - Whoo hoo - YAY I am very pleased with myself - and it is my most difficult course for this term so it's a good start. Although I am now nervous about the assignment due next week as I have a hard act to follow now don't I hehe I have to keep to that standard otherwise I will be disappointed in myself.
Anyway I have a few cards to show you today - I did promise them the other day but I got carried away with my studies again . . . . sorry - but it is so much fun. These cards are a few wedding cards that I have made to stock up my supplies again  


This is the first one that I made - using a 'stamp it' stamp and some beautiful Bella wedding paper that was left over from last years Christmas card and a little heart charm. (made me feel like I was the lovely Jules from Always with a Heart hehe adding a little heart to my card) 
Then I made this black and white one just using up some left overs from my stash pile. It wasn't my favourite which is why I only photographed it in this shot but funnily enough I had a lady come round to the house today to buy a wedding card and this was the one she liked the most - just goes to show we all have different taste !

This is the inside of the silver one - using a Creative Memories punch.

And finally my favourite for the day - I had made one similar to this last year and loved it so much that I made another similar - usually I never make two cards the same but I couldn't resist, and really they are different - just kind of the same. Both stamps are from 'stamp it'

I have used my fiskars border punch - that is loved so much it is now held together with sticky tape. And I think the other punches used are also fiskars except for the butterfly which is a Martha Stewart.
Ohhhh and I forgot to mention that I have heat embossed all of the stamped images with silver embossing powder - I don't emboss much any more - which is sad as it looks so nice.

Ok well I am off to go see what my boys are up to - I think they are watching cartoons - what is it with boys and cartoons hehe their whole world stops when cartoons are on - I'm sure the house could burn down around them and they would never notice hehe

Ok well have a good rest of the day
talk soon
x joy

3 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Joy, Congratulations on your wonderful results. Your wedding cards are so lovely and so different.
Hugs Sue W.

Jules said...

Hi Joy

Many, many congratulations!!!

What fabulous news .. .. you have done really well .. .. especially considering everything else that has been happening in your life.

You must be one very dedicated student!!

I hope you had a little celebration!

Loving all your cards too. they are gorgeous.

Your embossing looks amazing.

Love Jules xx

Hazel said...

Hi Franjopani

Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creations.

Take care.

Hazel xx