Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello

Hiya,
Happy Thursday to you,
 I hope you are having a great day cause I sure am!
 I finally have a little card here to share with you. Although I must admit that I have not made it today, I made it a little while ago and have been saving it for a rainy day. I have been busy again this week with my Uni studies but am hoping to get what is left of all three modules out of the way tomorrow so that I can play in my little crafty heaven all weekend.  
So here is my card:


Aren't these little fella's so cute! I have coloured them with twinkling H2o's and then mounted them on some bazzill cardstock added a bow and some punched shapes. Pretty simple really. The words here are computer generated.


Here I have used a border punch and stamped the sentiment, although I was a little heavy handed with my stamping.


And finally I thought I would give you a look at just what my crafty desk is looking like at the moment. My little crafty heaven is also doubling as my study heaven. I need peace and quiet as well as an area to keep all my things together for my studying. So this is the only area in the house that is mine (all mine) it is off limits to everyone. Once I close the door everyone knows not to disturb me unless the house is burning down hehehe. I  will admit that I do occassionally find myself gazing at my crafty goodies and my mind gets carrried away with what I could be making, but not that often that it causes a problem.

Ok well I am off to do some Mother and Wife duties that are getting a little neglected with all this study.
so talk soon
x joy

No comments: