Sunday, January 29, 2012

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down

La La La, guess what I have just watched for the first time ever???????
 Mary Poppins hehehe can you believe that somehow I have missed seeing it during my 44 years. I don't know why cause I loved it. (Hubby didn't cause I kept singing all the songs) - that was weird cause I knew all the songs but had never seen the movie. Anyway as my friends know I will now be singing all the songs rather loudly for the next week. Hehehe do you feel sorry for my family?

Just a quickie to share with you all today


I had this image coloured and just had to put a card together, it is a Whipper Snapper Design Stamp that (you guessed it) I love - isn't it just adorable, how could you not love it. I coloured it with my watercolour pencils as usual. Then just matted it up, added a Cherry Lynn Design Swirly Die and some retro flowers and gems. Along with a computer generated saying punched with a Stampin Up punch. Simple but affective I think. The back ground paper is really a fresh green with a paisley print from my stash but I never seem to be able to photograph pale greens very well for some reason.


This is the inside view that I have used a spellbinder die for. Nice and simple - just like me, some may say hehehe. Ok that it for now - I am working on this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Floral Frenzy, so may be back later today or tomorrow, depends on how it flows.
Talk soon
x joy
off I go, dancing and singing a song from Mary Poppins
LA LA LA 

No comments: