Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

Hello - it's Saturday -Yay no lunches to pack, no kiddo's to get off to school. It's a nice and relaxed day in Smithville today again. So I have another card to share with you today, it's for Lili's Little Fairies Challenge No 4 which is Oh Boy. No beating around the bush today, I'll get straight to it


So far this is my only male Lili of the Valley Stamp, I have lots more on my wish list though!


This is another of those cards that I made the other day that I said I would have a go at again when I had the chance - well I got my chance hehe I really like them, they are easy and look good.


I even had a go at making my own buttons, cause I didn't have any that where the right colour. I had seen this done on one of my many blog surfing expeditions but I'm not sure where but I think it looks affective. Just punch out a circle and punch two small holes in it, I have mounted mine with magic mount for added height. 

Ok well I am hoping for another play again this afternoon so I might see you later.
talk soon
x joy

2 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card and perfect for a boy. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
Hugs
Fairy Chris x

Annie said...

a great boys card and love the fun shape, and those buttons! thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
hugs, annie x