Friday, January 6, 2012

Crafting under the air conditioner

Hello, happy Friday to you and a big wave hello to my new follower Jules from Always with a Heart - I have to admit that I was very excited to see Jules follow me as she is a bit of a guru of mine - have you seen this ladies blog - OMG - it is amazing, and I stalk it every day. If you haven't already had a look go have a little peak  here - I am sure you will get some inspiration.

This is another card made with my huge new stash of Stampin' Up stuff - I should take a photo and show you how much stuff I actually brought, hehe ok I admit I gave the Credit Card a huge work out but I just had to have it all!!!! I'm sure you know what I mean!!!!! And I have another few pages of wish list wants from the current catalogue as well. Maybe I should get a job to pay for it all but then I wouldn't have time to play. Anyway on with the card - here it is

 Very different from my normal cutsie style - I know

 The inside view

I used a Stampin' Up image from the Faith in Nature collection, some lovely Bo Bunny paper, my Cherry Lynn swirl die, a bit of bazzill and ribbon from my stash. The inside swirl stamps are kaiser. Anyway I hope you like it.

And finally a little thought for my blogging friends in the UK  - while you are all battering down the hatches with wild storms and cold weather we are suffering a heat wave with 42 degrees celcius here today but nothing the airconditions can't cope with - I just hope everyone stays safe in the wild conditions over there.

Ok talk soon x joy

No comments: