Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me La La La

Hello and happy Saturday to you and Happy Birthday to me hehehe - yes it's my birthday - I am the big 44 today - oh my goodness - am I that old, I really only feel 18 most of the time (then I guess the odd time I feel 60 as well). I have been spoilt by the boys with breakfast in bed and lots of pressies.
Anyway I have been having a bit of a play again today and here is my finished card - I have made it for the current challenge on Lili's Little Fairies  which is Lavender and Lace and as I had just used this background paper on my last card I got it out again for this card - I must say I do like this paper alot, I will have to get more of it. It is a kaiser paper along with of course a Lili of the Valley stamp which I have watercoloured, some sizzix corners and kaiser flowers.



Here is the flowers up close - they are really pretty - I must get some more of them as well (if I can remember where I got them). Anyway thats it for me today - we are currently having a bit of a storm so I must go and unplug everything so it doesn't all get zapped, I don't normally do it but I just promised my friend Kerry I would hehe. I hope the storm cools things down a little as it has been so hot again. Ok talk soon x joy

5 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty, I love the image and the colour scheme and the die cuts and flowers are so pretty
Lindsay xx

Paula said...

Hi Joy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
(That is me singing really loud for you).

Very beautiful card!
From Paula

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hi again, just wanted to say thanks for your comment, I hadn't noticed about the tag at all until you said. I have just noticed though that I completely forgot to wish you a happy birthday in my first comment, sorry I have been very ditsy today, I hope you have had a great day
Lindsay xx

sue w. said...

Hi Joy, found your blog via LOTV and am now a follower. Your card is lovely and the papers are so nice. Happy belated birthday.
Had a bit of trouble leaving my comment so I apologize I've left it more than once.
Hugs, Sue W.

Bev said...

Wonderful card the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week x