Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back home again

Hello - I'm home and my poor little feet haven't stopped running. I am gunna need a holiday to recover.

All went well at the Dr's none of the Big "C" stuff that my dr was worried about however I do need another round of surgery so that makes 3 or 4 planned for next year ohhh what fun - NOT!

Anyway as you guessed I shopped my little heart out and have made a huge dent in my Christmas Shopping which is just great - however I didn't get too many of my Chrissy cards made so that is on the list for the next couple of days.

While I was away I got the boys to make their Christmas Cards for their teachers (usually I do it - but just didn't get enough time) so I thought I would share them with you. It is so cute that they took photos of them so that I could see them.
..
This one is by Benji who is 9 (can you tell he loves stickers hehe)

And this one is by Ashley who is 13 - he thought he was hilarious by putting the letter back to front.
I think they did a great job and their teachers loved them.

Ok well I am off to put up the Christmas tree - I am late this year - I always put our tree up on the 1st of December and usually have all my house lights up in the 2nd weekend of November - but not this year - I am way behind. So off I go to get stuck into it all. talk soon x joy



No comments: