Thursday, November 10, 2011

We're running away

I am so sorry that I have not been here - but things have been soooo hectic. Gallery Day was a huge success with fabulous sales and better numbers than previous years which is great. I sold a heap of my goodies. I also had so much fun which made all of the hard work all worth while. Then with Gallery day over I had to sit my entrance exams on Monday and Tuesday for me to do my bridging course at Uni. Boy did that push my comfort zone boundries - I have not sat an exam of anysort for a long time, but I think I did ok although I have thought of some stuff that I could of done better at - but anyway I only had a certain amount of time to work with.
Then I have spent the last two days getting some jobs done than had to be done before we all run away on our little family vacation. Although I did manage to sneak in a little nap this afternoon which was blissful (shhhh don't tell anyone - I'm supposed to be packing hehehe). Ok well I will leave you with a quick photo of one of the cards that I made for my friend Helen who needs to thank some wonderful people for all of their hard work with our local dancing group. I am really happy with how they all came out. Although I haven't had a chance to edit the photos yet which is why I'll just share one for now.
The digi stamp and back ground papers that I have used are from The Paper Shelter. The stamp is called Enchanted Dancing, she is soooo cute.
Ok well I will see you when I return all relaxed and rejuvenated next week. x joy
ps I promise to have a glass of wine for you while I am relaxing by the pool - just hope I don't drown hehehe

1 comment:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute! love the bow
Lindsay x