Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Wedding Project

Hello Monday and what a lovely Monday it is. I have been a busy little bee again - with our papercrafting group on Friday and Saturday - which was sooooo much fun. So many giggles and so little time hehehe. I think I may have been guilty of talking toooo much again as I only managed to get three cards done in two days. I will put them up a little later but for now here is another wedding project that I have been working on. This one is for a real wedding (unlike my mini wedding set, that I made just for the fun of it).

One of our schools super special teachers is getting married later in the month and I was asked if I could do up a card for her and her fiance by one of my  papercrafting buddies Anne, who thought it would be a great idea to get Angela's prep and year one students to each make a picture. So Anne set to work and got all the kiddos to draw Angela's wedding all on 14 x 14cm paper. And once I got them I  mounted each one on 15 x 18cm card which I bound together and made this book up.

I soon realised that it would not fit into an envelope so had to whip up a lovely box to put it into (which meant I got to play and decorate another surface). For now I will just upload the main pictures  - each inside page is decorated on the opposite side to the childrens drawings but it has 20 odd pages so it will take ages to upload. I really am happy with the result and I must say I was so pleased with it - I whipped it around to Anne's place to show her before I had even photographed it. It will be delivered to school tomorrow morning in secret and be presented to Angela on Thursday just before school breaks up for September school holidays. I hope she likes it.

 

No comments: