Sunday, August 14, 2011

This card uses my hand made tissue paper flowers, cuttlebug embossing folder, martha stewart punch, spellbinders and my marianne design butterfly. I guess it would be a nice wedding card. I had all these bits cut out from other projects and they all came together nicely.











Tissue paper flowers again!!!!!! I just love them and I seem to reach for them all the time. This one uses a soft pinky purple floral tissue which gives it a really lovely look. And of course a Lily of the Valley stamp which is also becoming one of my favourites at the moment. They are just so sweet. Again nearly everything here was in my overflow pile. I even had the stamp already stamped so just had to colour her in.


It's funny but even though I have used up all this stuff my pile doesn't seem to be getting smaller. Hmmmmmmm better go make more cards then.



Nothing flash on the inside of this one but I just can't seem to leave them plain anymore. It adds so much character to the completed card i think.










No comments: