Sunday, August 7, 2011











Well here we go - I am going to catch up with my blogging that I have missed over the last few weeks. The last two days have been wonderful - spent papercrafting with all of my papercraft buddies here in Blackall. I have had a ball, I hope everyone else had as much fun as me. I mananged to get three cards done in the two days - maybe I was guilty of talking too much - maybe??????? hehehehehehe maybe that is an understatement lol anyway here are the few cards i made in between talking and giggling :)







Some more of my new Lily of the Valley stamps - I have so many favourites that it is hard to choose. This little pussy cat is made on an acetate base which I think adds a nice touch.









These are the inside view - I have to get the hang of which order to up load into my head again - it's been so long since i blogged i must have forgotten.

No comments: