Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Back and in full swing again









Well it's been awhile but here I am back and into action again. I have got about 10 projects on the go all at once at the moment but one by one I will get to them and finish them off and upload them. I still have a couple of cards to upload from before I went away so I will do that soon but for now this is a card that I had to whip up in a super fast hurry.


I realised on Friday lunch time that I didn't have a card made for Ashley who was turning 13 on Sat. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH. We were just about to get into the car to take him over to Longreach over night for a birthday dinner and shopping trip. I wasn't feeling well with a nasty sinus infection but it had to be done, so into the craft room I headed and with paper and card flying in all directions, I whipped this up. I am really happy with the end result. Maybe I should work under pressure more often.


This is my first good attempt at machine sewing on my cards - but I think I have mastered it now after discovering my machine was playing up. I think it really adds some nice detail to cards. I think I might look into one of those little machines as it takes so much effort to drag out my big machine just to run around the edge of a card. I have no room to set it up full time - or maybe I could just take over another room in the house hehehehe I'm sure that would go down nicely with hubby hahaha speaking of hubby his knee is doing just fine - still a bit sore but he is doing great :)

No comments: