Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Male Get Well Card





How hard is it to come up with a theme for a male get well card. Luckily I know a little about the recipient of this card and know that he loves fishing. I have made the fish with fantasy film and added stickles to the sand to add some highlights. And my good old nestablilities have been used for the ovals. I am happy with the results - now I just have one more to come up with for the same person. That will stretch my imagination. Hmmmm......... what to do .... what to do........

1 comment:

Cakes By Susen said...

looks amazing ! love the little charms... oh and i loved the little card an box with the bag I received on my Birthday that Liz had made at your class :) One day I am not going to have a cake order so I can come and knock the socks off you with my creative abilities lol more like have you banging your head against the wall ... Sat is usually a busy day for my cakes and it always seems to be when your doing your classes.... oh well one day :)